Recipe for Berry Oat Meal.
BERRY OAT MEAL
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1 scoop IN2 Whey Protein Chocolate
- 2 teaspoons of Pure Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp of Flax Oil
- 1 cup of frozen Blueberries or Strawberries
- 1/4 cup of water
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients (except for the frozen blueberries)
- Cook in a microwave for about 3-4 minutes (cooking time vary from one microwave to another) – stir the mix 2 minutes after cooking has started (so the mix doesn’t stick or create chunks)
- Once the mix is cooked, add the frozen blueberries,
Mix everything and enjoy!
(Per half serving)
Calories: 290 calories